Set in the beautiful village of Cartmel overlooking the iconic Racecourse and only a short stroll from the breathtaking medieval Priory Grade II listed Cartmel Old Grammar was originally a School founded in 1790.
Following a complete renovation it now offers couples a stylish and contemporary wedding venue with endless photo opportunities.
With Exclusive use of the property including the Georgian dining hall, reception rooms and private bar, south-facing terrace and formal gardens this the perfect location for a contemporary wedding in a sought-after historic setting.
The Wedding Package offers exclusive use of the property and grounds.
It also includes:
· Wedding co-ordinator on the day,
· Master of ceremonies,
· Cake stand and knife,
· Tables and Chiavari chairs,
· Bridal suite overlooking the gardens & race-course (wedding night),
· Bottle of bubbly for bridal party whilst getting ready,
· Private bars licensed until 12.00 am